VANCOUVER – Suzuki Motor Corp. has every confidence the new products on tap are sufficient to meet 2007 sales targets that set it up as a mainstream auto maker in the U.S. “So far, so good in the U.S., from my point of view,” Hirotaka Ono, Suzuki board member-overseas marketing, says at a press event here for the '06 Grand Vitara cross/utility vehicle. Suzuki's 357 plan calls for a tripling of sales in the U.S., to 200,000 units, over the five years from 2003 to 2007, mainly by adding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Sedans, Utilities Coming for Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642