Design engineers often complain they spend 30% of their time actually designing and about 70% of their time explaining details of their work to others. Adobe Systems Inc., the company most often associated with the Adobe Acrobat PDF files found in everyday emails, now has an answer: An inexpensive system for sharing information on 3D engineering renderings that is as easy as, well, trading emails. Product-development engineers have for years been using various means to communicate about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Software Allows CAD Models to Be Emailed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642