DaimlerChrysler AG will launch its next-generation Sprinter commercial van in March, 11 years and about 1.3 million global sales since its debut. The auto maker invested €1.8 billion ($2.2 billion) to develop the successor that will continue to be built in Duesseldorf, Germany, as well as in Ludwigsfelde (Brandenburg), Germany. That includes a €550 million ($665 million) expansion of the body and paint shops in Duesseldorf to assemble panel vans and crewbuses. The Ludwisfelde plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Sprinter Van Coming in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642