Fiat Auto SpA will unveil its redesigned Fiat Stilo C-car at this year’s Paris auto show, while sister brand, Lancia, will show a similar-sized car based on the Granturismo Stilnovo concept car. Fiat SpA CEO Sergio Marchionne confirms the new Stilo will arrive in showrooms in early 2007. Sources say the Stilnovo-inspired Lancia will follow. The GT Stilnovo made its debut in 2003 at the Barcelona motor show. Marchionne says Fiat will expand its product range on the strength of an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Stilo to Debut in Paris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642