LAKE PLACID – Expect to see a 7-seat cross/utility vehicle from Subaru of America Inc. on next year’s auto show circuit, a spokesman says. Subaru plans to build a new cross/utility vehicle at Subaru of Indiana Inc. Subaru’s new entry will be on an all-new platform and built at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. in Lafayette, IN. General Motors Corp., which holds a 20% stake in Subaru-parent Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., likely will get a version of the CUV as well. (see related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Subaru CUV to Bow Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642