PALM SPRINGS, CA – To be the benchmark American minivan, Toyota Motor Corp. set out to develop a new Sienna that literally offers more for about $1,000 less. New Toyota Sienna enjoyed engineering efficiency. “It’s a tremendous new product – bigger, faster, wider, better gas mileage and a thousand dollars less money," says James E. Press, chief operating officer, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. (see related story: Sienna is Soccer Mom Nirvana) The ’04 Sienna starts arriving in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Toyota Sienna Exercise in Value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642