LAS VEGAS – Although the two vehicles are designed to appeal to different psychographic groups, Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. admits its new Yaris subcompact lineup may steal some sales from the auto maker’s burgeoning Scion youth brand. The Yaris, which will be available in two body styles – a 3-door liftback unveiled here and on sale next spring, and a 4-door sedan set to be unveiled at January’s Los Angeles auto show – will appeal to “mainstream youth,” says Jim Lentz, group vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Toyota Subcompact May Bite Into Scion Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642