GOTHENBURG, Sweden – Production of the second-generation S80 is ramping up at Volvo Car’s Torslanda, Sweden, assembly plant near here, with the revamped ’07 model set to reach U.S. shores in February. The new car already is on sale in Sweden and Germany. Silvia Gullsdorf, S80 project manager, forecasts Volvo will sell 20,000-25,000 ’06 S80s globally this year and says deliveries will soar to 50,000 units next year with the new model. Volvo Cars of North America LLC President Anne ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Volvo S80 to Hit U.S. in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642