SYDNEY— Volkswagen AG's Australian unit expects to move into its new corporate headquarters here in the first quarter of next year. The 2-story building will be home to all of VW's Australian operations, including sister company Volkswagen Financial Services. VW's Skoda brand, soon to be relaunched in the Australian market, also will be based in the new building. The auto maker also is developing a second site across from the new headquarters that will be home to a commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New VW Australia HQ Slated to Open Early Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642