WELLINGTON, New Zealand – New Zealand’s 2002 new vehicle sales jumped 11.5% to 83,621 units, to reach their highest level since 1990. Camry helped Toyota-New Zealand to achieve No.1 in 2002 sales. The country’s Motor Industry Assn. reports new car sales rose 10.2% to 63,576, the best sales year since 1996, while commercial vehicle sales increased 13.4% to 16,328 units, the best result since 1985. Heavy-truck sales swelled 27.9% to 3,719. "The strong resurgence in sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand 2002 New Vehicle Sales Best Since 1990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642