New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales in 2004 achieved their strongest performance in 15 years. Preliminary results show sales rose 7.4% to 98,812 units over like-2003. Despite a marginal slip in December vs. year-ago, the best annual result since 1989 saw 74,775 new cars and 24,037 commercial vehicles sold last year. (See related story: New Zealand Remains on Track for Best Year Since 1989) “Although we didn’t quite get to the magic 100,000, it was nevertheless an excellent year for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand 2004 Sales Thrive on Tariff Cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642