New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales continued to climb with February sales of 5,744 new cars, marking a 3% increase over January and finishing 10.5% ahead of like-2004. Some 1,460 new commercial vehicles sold in the month, rising 8% on January and 7.5% ahead of year-ago. Holden Commodore best-selling model. Year-to-date overall sales of 14,772 rose 4.8% compared with prior-year. In releasing the latest sales figures, New Zealand’s Motor Industry Assn. credited the continuing growth to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand February Sales Maintain Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642