New Zealand new-vehicle sales rose 11% year-on-year in August to 7,885 units. Auto makers delivered 5,982 new cars and 1,903 new commercial vehicles during the month, taking the combined year-to-date total to 63,878 units, 9.3% ahead of like-2003, Motor Industry Assn. figures indicate. Commodore still tops in New Zealand. "If there is an economic slowdown coming we've yet to see its effects on new vehicle sales," association CEO Perry Kerr says. "New-vehicle prices and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales Up 11% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642