New Zealand's new car sales eased 1.2% in March, to 5,308 units from 5,372 units in the prior-year period, leaving first-quarter sales 10.1% higher, at 20,842 units, than year-ago results. Light-commercial-vehicle sales rose 11.6% in March to 1,638, boosting first-quarter sales 13.6% over the prior year, to 4,075 units. Heavy-truck deliveries rose 29.6% to 394, with year-to-date sales up 26.4% at 977 units. Falcon helps boost Ford to No.1 in New Zealand March Sales. New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales Fall in March; Q1 Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642