CANBERRA – New Zealand's new-vehicle sales rose 5.2% to 58,439 units in the year's first seven months and are on target to exceed 100,000 for the first time since 1989. The industry recorded 8,636 new-vehicle sales in July, up 2.3% from year-ago's 8,436. July sales of Holden Astra surged 59%. New passenger-car sales for the month climbed 2.7% to 6,280 units from like-2004's 6,112. Light-commercial-vehicle sales for the month of 2,011 units were up marginally from 1,966 units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sees Best July Sales Since 1990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642