KOKOMO, IN β Chrysler Group says it has no plans to add a second product at its Newark, DE, plant until at least the β07 model year. The plant currently produces the Dodge Durango SUV. A new product for Newark is not within the auto makerβs plans to launch 25 new products within the next 36 months, says Tom LaSorda, Chrysler executive vice president-manufacturing. βThe product is selling well and we have more than 40,000 orders. (The Durango) is moving off dealer lots in seven to 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Newark to Remain Solely Durango Through β07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642