Kia Motors Corp. President Chung Eui-sun will take part in the official opening of an employee-training center at the auto maker’s West Point, GA, plant tomorrow, a Kia spokesman tells Ward’s. Chung Eui-sun’s scheduled appearance comes just days after he was officially replaced as co-CEO of the auto maker. Kia shareholders last week approved the appointment of Kim Ik-whan as the auto maker’s new co-CEO in a move media reports say is due to poor earnings. Last year, Kim was named to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Newly Demoted Chung to Open Kia Training Center in Georgia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642