When Saleen Inc. resumes its inaugural build of the S7 this month, the U.S. supercar will feature brakes from Brembo, not the 360-degree "full-contact" discs promised last year. Economics forced the Quebec-based NewTech Group International to pull out of a deal to supply Saleen with the logical – albeit unorthodox – system, a NewTech spokesman tells Ward's (see related story: NewTech Provides Stopping Power for Saleen S7). Saleen S7 "We regret having to delay our partnership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NewTech Puts Brakes on Saleen Supply Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642