Pininfarina SpA, which styled Maserati SpA’s all-new Quattroporte sport sedan, reportedly is designing the next-generation Maserati Coupe and Spider. Gossip within design circles suggests there was a strong difference of opinion between Giorgetto Giugiaro – whose Italdesign Spa styled the current Maserati Coupe and Spider – and Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, chairman of the Ferrari and Maserati group, about the design and detailing of the next-generation Maserati sports cars, for which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Maseratis to Be Pininfarina-Styled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642