The next-generation Holden Monaro could come out of the VE Commodore development program nearly rivaling the Chevrolet Corvette in performance, Australian press reports say. GM Holden Ltd. Chairman Denny Mooney is quoted in a News Ltd. report as saying the current Monaro is just a 2-door Commodore, while the next-generation model could be something more. Current Holden Monaro. "There are other alternatives, still with (the) VE architecture,” he says. “We could do a real performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Monaro May Be True Performance Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642