NextEnergy, a non-profit alternative energy promoter based in Detroit, signs an agreement with BP plc to establish a new hydrogen-vehicle refueling station in Detroit’s TechTown advanced technology park. The new station, which is supported by the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s 5-year fuel-cell vehicle and infrastructure validation effort, will be the third of its kind in Southeastern Michigan when it is completed this summer, NextEnergy says. The station, located in NextEnergy’s 45,000-sq.-ft. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NextEnergy, BP to Build Hydrogen Refueling Station" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642