The National Highway Transportation Safety Admin. awards the ’03 Honda Odyssey and ’03 Accord Coupe top 5-star ratings for front- and side-impact crash tests. Both models have dual-stage, dual threshold driver and front-passenger airbags that can deploy at two different rates. The tests, part of NHTSA’s New Car Assessment Program, aim to provide consumers with data from two of the most common types of crashes that result in injury. Vehicles are rated from one to five stars, with five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Gives 5-Star Rating to Honda Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642