Log on to the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. homepage (www.nhtsa.dot.gov), and within a few clicks visitors will find themselves smack in the middle of one of the hottest automotive safety debates of the day. Since 2001, the website has logged more than 5,000 consumer comments about headlamp glare, and the majority are complaints from motorists who claim to have been blinded by the new blue bulbs found frequently on luxury cars today. “We were confronted with these hideous lights ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA Has HID in Its High Beams" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642