Nissan North America Inc. says its â04 Frontier pickup truck will start at $13,290 for the King Cab 4x2 model with 2.4L I-4 engine and manual transmission. The King Cab 4x2 tops out at $17,640 for an XE-V6 KC 4x2 Desert Runner model with 3.3L V-6 engine and automatic transmission. The King Cab 4x4 line begins at $19,090 for an XE-V6 KC 4x4 with 3.3L V-6 engine and manual transmission and reaches $24,890 for an SC-V6 KC 4x4 Super Charger with the same engine and automatic transmission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan â04 Frontier Starts at $13,290" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642