To take advantage of increasing demand, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. has raised prices on its ’02 4-door Frontier pickup truck in the U.S. by as much as 1.1%. The XE 4x2 Crew Cab now begins at $18,399 and the top-of-the-line XE 4x4 Crew Cab with an extended bed and modified V-6 engine stickers at $26,549. Prices for the ’02 model originally were set last August, but Nissan since has made changes to the pickup by adding a more potent 3.3L engine and a long-bed option. Nissan also has raised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan 4-door Frontier Prices Up 1.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642