Nissan North America Inc. says it will achieve 1 million unit sales in the U.S. for fiscal 2004 some time today. “It only took us 47 years but we’re here,” Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing-NNA, tells Ward’s of reaching the milestone. He jokes he hopes it won’t take another 47 to reach 2 million units. Nissan Altima propelling U.S. sales. Connelly says Nissan actually will bypass the million-unit mark by 12,000 units for the 12 months of Nissan’s fiscal 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Achieves 1 Million Fiscal Year Sales in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642