Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will build a compact cross/utility vehicle at its Sunderland, U.K., plant beginning in December 2006. Nissan says the model, codenamed P32L, will be based on its Qashqai concept car shown at last year’s Geneva auto show.(See related story: Nissan Close to Decision on Qashqai Production Vehicle) Nissan says the model, which blends the attributes of a people-carrier and hatchback, will go on sale in early 2007 and offer all-wheel drive. Initial production volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Adds Qashqai-Based Model at Sunderland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642