Renault SA says that Japanese auto maker Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., in which it holds a 44.4% share, will contribute E425 million ($398.5 million) to its first half profits. Nissan previously announced record earnings for the year ended March 31, and a 68.5% rise in consolidated operating profit to $3.89 billion. Renault is slated to release its first-half results on July 25.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Aids Renault Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642