Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and UTC Fuel Cells, a unit of United Technologies Corp., sign two agreements for fuel cell development and components. UTC will use its proprietary ambient-pressure proton exchange membrane fuel cell technology in power plants it will supply to Nissan for evaluation. Nissan and Renault SA, which owns 37% of Nissan, will work together with UTC to develop components for vehicles equipped with fuel cells.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan and UTC Fuel Cells Team Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642