Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd. says it will source its new Tiida compact sedan and hatchback from Siam Nissan Automobile Co. Ltd. in Thailand beginning next year. The Thai sourcing of the Tiida provides an opportunity to offer new benefits to Australian consumers, Nissan Australia Managing Director and CEO Shinya Hannya says. “Sourcing the Tiida from our Thailand factory will allow us to offer more efficient and timely delivery of the vehicles to Australia,” he says. Siam ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Australia to Source Tiida From Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642