JACKSON, Mississippi — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s planned new $930 million light-truck plant, to be located near here, will bring the automaker's total North American capacity to 1.15 million vehicles. Confirmation of the plant comes early this month, after the state gave approval to a tax-incentive package worth at least $295 million. Additionally, Nissan will spend $1 billion over four years to upgrade its burgeoning Tennessee operations. The bulk will go to install tooling at the Decherd ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to build big trucks, minivan at new plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642