VIENNA – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plans to launch production of its Teana sedan at its new Nissan Mfg. Rus plant in St. Petersburg in early 2009, with the X-Trail cross/utility vehicle to follow some time later. The auto maker makes the announcement at the official start of construction at the new $200 million assembly plant this week. At full capacity, the St. Petersburg facility will produce about 50,000 vehicles annually and employ up to 750 workers. Nissan sold 52,053 vehicles in Russia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Build Teana, X-Trail in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642