DETROIT – The first of the ’03 Nissan 350Z cars won’t hit U.S. dealers for another five months, but sales of the revived sports coupe already have reached 10% of target. Pre-sales of the Z, which began in mid-January, have topped 3,000 units, says Jed Connelly, senior vice president-sales and marketing for Nissan North America Inc. The auto maker, which forecasts sales of 30,000 units for the first full model year, plans to curtail the program at the end of April, when pre-orders are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Cashes in on Early 350Z Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642