Nissan is increasing its role as an Australian parts manufacturer, giving its casting plant in Melbourne, Victoria, a number of exclusive global manufacturing contracts that it says eventually will produce some A$160 million ($159 million) in export revenue and support about 145 existing jobs. Nissan Australia has secured three parts-manufacturing contracts with the support of the federal Green Car Innovation Fund, as well as monies from the Victorian government’s Business Assistance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Casting Plant in Australia to Supply Parts for Leaf EV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642