Nissan and Chrysler recorded year-over-year Canadian-market daily sales rate spikes of 40.2% and 26.8%, respectively, the largest of any volume auto makers in June, according to Ward’s data. The performances outpaced the industry’s 6.2% growth for the month, compared with like-2010, as market stalwarts Honda and Toyota suffered nosedives of 19.4% and 28.5%. Related document: Ward’s Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Company June 2011 Ford was the volume leader with 32,866 sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Chrysler Sales Surge in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642