PARIS – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. soon will make a final decision on putting the Qashqai small cross/utility vehicle into production for European customers, says executive vice president Patrick Pelata in an interview. "Next year we launch the Note (in Europe), which we launched in Japan in January," he says, "and we expect a decision very soon about the Qashqai, the small crossover we showed in Geneva" last year. The car would launch in late 2006 or early 2007. Nissan Qashqai Concept ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Close to Decision on Qashqai Production Vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642