CHICAGO – A Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. spokesman confirms to Ward's that it will drop its limited-edition Sentra CA model, the U.S.’s first Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (PZEV)-rated model that pioneered a 15-year/150,000-mile (241,000-km) warranty for all emissions-related components – but will expand the long-warranty program in another way. For 2003, Nissan says all Sentras will 1.8L 4-cyl. engines will be PZEV-rated. The company says it will offer the long emissions warranty on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Confirms Expanded 15/150 Emissions Warranty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642