PEBBLE BEACH, CA – Infiniti models priced at or below the G35 sedan and coupe are under consideration for the luxury marque lineup, a Nissan North America Inc. executive tells Ward’s. “The fastest growing segment within luxury is near-luxury,” Larry Dominique, vice president-product planning, says here at a Nissan media event. “We’re seeing a lot of first-time vehicle buyers who are actually buying near-luxury as their first vehicle purchase,” he says, noting some parents are helping ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Considers New Infiniti Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642