VIENNA – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. may add another vehicle to the Kenya Vehicle Manufacturing assembly plant in Thika, Kenya. Currently, the Nissan Urvan light-commercial vehicle is produced there in small numbers. The Nissan Hardbody 1-ton pickup truck is the most likely new candidate. “Feasibility studies have started, but the business must be profitable,” Koji Nakamura, Nissan’s manager responsible for general overseas markets, says in a published report. “We will take time to make a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Considers Pickup Truck Assembly in Kenya" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642