TOKYO — A Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. affiliated dealer in Kanagawa prefecture specializing in Renault SA vehicles plans to sell 240 units in fiscal 1999, doubling 1998 sales. The dealer will focus on two versions of Lutecia RXE subcompacts, featuring a 1.5L engine, an automatic transmission and right-hand drive. Test-drives of the vehicles are scheduled for April and May at three dealerships in Yokohama, Fujisawa and Atsugi, reports say. The dealer plans to strengthen promotional efforts by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan dealer to double Renault sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642