TOKYO – The next-generation ’09 Nissan Maxima will debut in production form at the New York Auto Show in March. “Everybody who has seen it just raves about it. It is an absolutely spectacular car,” Mark McNabb, senior vice president-sales and marketing, for Nissan North America Inc. tells Ward's in a recent interview here. “I think stunning is just the best way to describe it,” McNabb says, adding it is not square in design at all. Reportedly, it will have similar lines to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Debut New Maxima at New York Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642