CASCAIS, Portugal – When Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. announced two weeks ago that Chrysler LLC will assemble its next-generation Nissan Titan, the Japanese auto maker said it would be doing the design work itself. But for Nissan to fully exploit the available synergies with Chrysler, industry watchers expect the Titan to get at least a skin graft from the Dodge Ram, on which it will be based. “We may share some pieces,” Chief Creative Officer Shiro Nakamura, Nissan’s global design boss, says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Design Chief Says Titan May Share Sheet Metal With Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642