PEBBLE BEACH, CA – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is developing a new E-segment (large, luxury vehicle) platform that will underpin future Nissan and some Renault SA vehicles, an executive says. Larry Dominique, vice president-product planning for Nissan North America Inc., says the future platform likely will be used as the basis for new Infiniti vehicles. “(The next-generation Nissan) Maxima is still based on the (Altima) D platform,” Dominique tells Ward’s here during a media preview of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Developing New E Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642