Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. completes development of its Brake Operated Pre-crash Seatbelt, which tightens in response to the driver’s application of the brake in the event of a possible collision. The system can predict vehicle and occupant behavior based on how fast the driver is going and the amount of pressure applied to the brake in an emergency, Nissan says. When the brake is applied in a certain manner, the seatbelts will retract in both the driver and front passenger seats to properly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Develops Brake-Operated Seatbelt Safety System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642