Tan Chong Motor Holdings Sdn Bhd plans to double output at its Serendah, Selangor, assembly plant in Malaysia to 4,800 units per month less than a year after the facility launched production. The plant builds three Nissan models, the Latio, Grand Livina and Sylphy, and is running at capacity on two shifts. Low Seng Chee, executive director of subsidiary Tan Chong Motor Assemblies Sdn Bhd, tells reporters during a plant tour that inflation has driven the cost of the expansion up from MR70 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Distributor to Double Assembly at Malaysian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642