SHANGHAI — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is poised to enter vehicle production in China through a joint venture with No.2 Chinese automaker Dongfeng Automotive Group, reports say. The two automakers, which currently participate in a technical tie-up that produces the Nissan Bluebird, are discussing the details of an equity JV to produce compact cars, officials say. The vehicle would most likely be based on the March subcompact car, known as the Micra in Europe. The venture, which Nissan Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Dongfeng pursue subcompact JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642