Without specifying an introduction date, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President Carlos Ghosn tells the International Press Assn. at the New York Auto Show that his company is readying an all-new full-size truck powered by an all-new V-8 engine. He is not saying if it will be a sport/utility vehicle, pickup or hybrid vehicle. Sources say the truck will include a pickup and will be offered in the 2003 time frame. The V-8 likely will be a version of Infiniti's new Q45 engine. And the truck is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to Enter Full-Size Truck Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642