Nissan North America Inc. is creating a new division to oversee sales and marketing of its light-commercial vehicles and fleet sales in the U.S. The Light Commercial Vehicle and Fleet Div. takes effect Feb. 1, charged with developing products and services to enter this new segment, as well as sales and marketing strategy to determine specific market segments, introduction dates and manufacturing sites. Reportedly, no decisions have been as to whether new vehicles, generally used for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Entering LCV Market in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642