Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and CEO Carlos Ghosn tells the Thailand media this month that his company, which is spending 7.64 billion baht ($190 million) to take over its Thailand operations from a local partner, intends to use the country as its regional global production base. Japan's third-largest auto maker signed an agreement to raise its stakes in Siam Nissan Automobile (SNA) and Siam Motors and Nissan (SMN) to 75% from 25%. (See related story: Nissan Boosts Thailand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Eyes Thailand as Regional Global Production Base" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642