Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp., Nissan North America Inc.’s financing unit, opens a new 268,000 sq.-ft. (24,897 sq.-m) customer service center in Irving, TX, west of Dallas. The new facility is adjacent to Nissan’s South Central Regional Office, service-training facility and parts distribution center. "(The new facility) is a strong statement about Nissan's long term commitment to auto financing as an integral piece of the total automotive experience," says NMAC President Steve Lambert. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Financing Arm Opens Customer Service Center in Texas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642